Monday 29 June 2009

Libertarian Party at 500/1 Norwich North By Election



So we start at 500/1, bloody marvellous, we are looking at this as the first real opportunity to get the idea over to the public that the State is bloated, unproductive and is bringing the country to its knees. With its twin parasite Corporatism in the form of the Banks sucking us dry, its about time that the simple idea that we are all free, it is not neccessary for this country to thrive by being over governed by people who are personally corrupt and think that spending vast swathes of our cash is normal.


My name is Thomas Burridge and I am eighteen waiting to go to University, I am the Libertarian Party Candidate for Norwich North.

Most sensible people will be saying what the hell does he know about anything- This is what I do know the last twelve years
of Labour has left my generation in massive debt, my generation will be paying off the excesses of the last twelve years for the rest of our lives,
not only my generation, by our as yet unborn children. Did we have any say in spending the rest of our lives in debt ? No we did not.

Currently the Tories and Labour are arguing about cutting a pifling 5% of our current bloated State spending. The LPUK are talking about
scrapping the whole rotten system, that has given us high personal taxes, squalid services, a corrupt Parliament and starting again.

I may not win this time, but I will be back in five years, and in another five years and in another five years, by the then guilty ones will
still be wallowing in their pensions or will be long dead, but the debt will be there.

I am from the Debt Generation only the LPUK has fresh answers from a new Generation.


It starts from here

No comments: